Sunday, February 10, 2013

Overcoming a Torn Tendon Episode 3: This Week in Not Running

It has been what, 42 days since running? Yuck. I think the MRI is a lie and I'm fine.

Oh well.

This week:
Monday: Could not pry my eyes open after the SB to get up and work out. I received a bit of bad news as well last weekend. One person I had met and respected from overseas died, and one I met and was pretty good friends with announced he has cancer. Anyhow, no running Monday.

Tuesday: 1 hour of Hills Plus on the Stationary Bike, 24.4 miles

Wednesday: Insanity Max Cardio Recovery - this is one of my favorite workouts right now when I am not on the bike. Lots of planks, slow leg work, push-ups, and stretching.

Thursday: 49 minutes of Hills Plus on the Stationary Bike, 20 miles

Friday: Mixed Insanity Cardio Recovery (which is much lighter than the Max workout) and Insanity Cardio abs

Saturday: 1 hour 50 minutes on the Stationary Bike: 40 miles

Sunday: Insanity Cardio abs


When I ran Rocky Raccoon I was 140 and I'd like to get back to that. I gained some weight while injured. When I started the new stationary bike/workout regiment 2 weeks ago, I was 156.6 pounds. Last week I was 157.3, this week 156.6. I hope to be back to 140 or so by the time I am running again.

Not much to write about this week.

We go vegetarian for Lent this week so maybe I will have more then.

No comments:

Post a Comment