Monday, August 6, 2012

Doubt...


or


???

The Answer Is: Doubt. It has started entering my mind. I've been busy and slow. And for the first time I've let doubt creep in mind. 

Cactus Rose 100 is going to be the real deal. I thought maybe if I did not admit there is doubt in my mind it would go away. So instead I'm going to embrace it. I am going to soak myself in fear and roll in it. I am going to seek the blood, dance in the perspiration, laugh at my tears and scream at the top of my lungs. I'm going to admit it. I'm scared of failure. I am not 100% confident. I don't know that I can do this. I don't know that I can just will myself through. I don't know that I have enough time to train or that I have been doing this long enough to take on such a challenge. 

Only one way to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment